CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hope


When you need some help
To get through the day;
When you need a whole lot less
To concern you,
and a whole lot more
To smile about.....

It really is going to be okay.
You're going to make it
Through this day.
Even if it's one step at a time.

Sometimes you just have to be
Patient and brave and strong.
If you don't know how, just
Make it up as you go along,
And hold on to your hope as though
It were a path to follow
Or a song to sing.

Because if you have hope,
You have everything.

-Collin McCarty

2 comments:

KC said...

this is a great reminder, thanks, I really need it right now. I miss you too Whit

Krista said...

So I've been thinking about starting another blog, but this one would be about my recovery and the "real" me. I still feel uncomfortable letting people read it that actually know me- ok I know I am a little weird. If any of you would be interested reading the thoughts of a crazy yet somewhat amazing girl in recovery you can email me at kmharrah@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite. Sorry that had nothing to do with the post.